Deb Foam Wash 1L x 6
Product Description: A mild, biodegradable foam hand wash with added moisturisers. Cleans hands and washes away over 99% of dirt and germs.
Where to use: Washroom areas in offices, education, nurseries, public facilities, healthcare and aged care environments.
- Mild formulation - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product does not elicit dermal irritation.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
- ECARF Certified 1 - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Formulated with a low pH value (4.0 – 5.0) - Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Washes away over 99% of dirt and germs - Just a single pump is required to deliver highly effective skin cleansing when used properly.
- Readily Biodegradable - The formula and each of its carbon containing ingredients will decompose into simple, non-toxic substances in 28 days or less in accordance with OECD301F standard.
- EU Ecolabel Certified 2 - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal. www.ecolabel.eu
- High quality smooth foam - Pleasant silky-smooth skin feel when washing; helps reinforce good hand washing practice.
- Convenient, quick and easy - Dispenses foam on the hands which is instantly ready for washing and quick & easy rinsing from hands and sinks.
- Excellent cost in use - Only one dose is required to provide effective hand cleansing. Provides over 30% more washes and uses 36% less product compared to lotion soap.
- Reduces water consumption - Can save up to 45% on water consumption compared to lotion soaps.